|Registry Numbers||US 916, LA 4 (view other lookout sites in United States, Louisiana)|
|Date Registered||April 4, 2011|
|Nominated by||Mark H. Gutzman|
Kisatchie National Forest
Sabine Parish, Louisiana
N 31° 27.644' W 093° 21.600' (view using Google Maps)
N 31° 27' 39" W 093° 21' 36"
N 31.460737° W 093.359997°
|Elevation||258 ft (79 m)|
|Administered by||U.S.Forest Service|
Built in 1935 by the CCC, this 100' Aermotor steel LS-40 tower with 7'x7' cab was used both as a fire lookout, and an observation tower between 1941 and 1945, the period of construction, occupation, and closure of U.S. Army Camp Livingston. The tower was removed in the early 1980s along with most of the other Louisiana towers in favor of State overflights.