|Registry Numbers||US 1278, WA 178 (view other lookout sites in United States, Washington)|
|Date Registered||May 26, 2012|
|Nominated by||Ray Kresek|
Mount Ranier Region
Lewis County, Washington
N 46° 42.724' W 122° 26.128' (view using Google Maps)
N 46° 42' 43" W 122° 26' 08"
N 46.712060° W 122.435460°
|Elevation||3,800 ft (1,158 m)|
|Administered by||Washington Division of Forestry/DNR|
First used with a camp in 1930, a gable-roof L-4 cab was built by the Snoqualmie National Forest in 1931 (the site in now located within the borders of the Gifford Pinchot N.F.). By 1953, the lookout was staffed by the Washington State Division of Forestry (later DNR), and abandoned in 1965. Ruins can still be found on the summit.